Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Trofeus-2BiografiaPortalInícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar
Últimos assuntos
» Liga Nacional League of Legends
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor FILIP_FB Qua Dez 05, 2012 11:20 am

» ModernVision Gaming
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor baldiante Dom Out 07, 2012 8:03 am

» Rengar Double Kill
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor psipunisher Dom Set 16, 2012 5:05 am

» Labregos do Online (maiores de 18 anos) - Jogo 1 - MW3 - PS3
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor Litz94 Ter Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

» [Torneios] uPlayReal | 21 e 22 de Julho
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor SkullL Ter Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

» E coiso e tal #41 :: Olha para isto :: MW3 :: PS3
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Seg Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

» mc_silva( posso entrar ? )
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor mc_silva Sáb Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

» 197 - GroundWar - Domo - Underground - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am

» 196 - Domo - Fallen - "ACR" vs RNG tugas - MW3 - PS3
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 195 - Domo - Interchange - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 194 - Domo - Lockdown - "ACR" - MW3 - PS3

» 193 - Domo - Carbon - "UMP" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3

Tópicos semelhantes
Estatísticas
Temos 831 usuários registrados
O último membro registrado é otaku

Os nossos membros postaram um total de 52931 mensagens em 9173 assuntos
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese Killers em seu site de social bookmarking

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ em seu site de social bookmarking
Top dos mais postadores
sidsidsid
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Vote_lcapReflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Voting_barReflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Vote_rcap 
Jeremias25
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Vote_lcapReflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Voting_barReflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Vote_rcap 
netcabo
psipunisher
OMGWTFBBW
Almeida
lordfc
Caesar
bluefran
FrIaS
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )

Ir para baixo 
+5
Pitz
Vindicare
sidsidsid
FrIaS
netcabo
9 participantes
AutorMensagem
netcabo

netcabo

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Empty
MensagemAssunto: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQua Dez 07, 2011 11:19 am

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) 245effadf41c6129f4fe7accc564ef86_L

Next week-end we’re going to Amsterdam! » That’s what one of our guy could have said when we’re spoken of the Reflex GT6 on Call of Duty MW3. First European Tournament on this new FPS, Reflex GT owners are known for their speed of organizing Tournaments. In January 2011 they prepared and made the first Call of Duty: Black Ops’ European Tournament too. It was a great competition for apex.eSports which simply won it with its European Call of Duty Lineup.

Nowadays, 10 months later, during Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th of December 2011 we’ll send not one but two Lineups! 10 of our mates will go to the event in order to represent our colours! 4 players and 1 coach will compose each Lineup. Our European Lineup is making of

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Gb Tommey (captain),
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Fr Gotaga,
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Gb Gunshy,
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Gb Riddlez
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Gb sleh (as coach)

while our German one have

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) De Tapout (captain),
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) De qRNKz braah,
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) De NyZe,
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) De ENeMy
Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) De ToniD (as coach and EU Manager.)

apeX: Hey Tapout! Leader of the German lineup from Call of Duty MW3, how do you
feel when you’re thinking about next week-end?

Tapout: Hey, we all are very excited and we can’t wait to meet each other again.
This is my first Event since April and therefore I am really very excited to play on LAN again.

apeX: Let’s talk about your Lineup and Reflex GT6 into details. Many teams will come at this event: whatplacement do you want to reach? What’s your goal at RGT6?

Tapout:
I am very happy with our Lineup, we play very good as a team when we have to and if nothing completely unpredictable happens to us, like at ECL2 to my old team, I see us getting far in this Tournament. There are a lot of very good teams and even the new teams shouldn’t t be underestimated because this is a new game andeverything can happen. Our goal is to have as much as fun as possible and to get a Top5 placement.

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) 31ccbd09f0644709
(Max " Tapout " Anders in L.A CoD XP)

apeX: Your Lineup actually just won the CSL: Special RG, do you think you’ll create a surprise by reaching a placethat nobody thinks you’ll get it?

Tapout: I don t think that we are a team that cause upsets, because we already played most of the good teams andthey know that we can be very strong. We hope to get as far as possible and that we send home everyone who thinks that they can underestimate us.

apeX: At the moment, are your mates ready? Do they feel ready? What are your advantages and disadvantages during the games you played together? Which points had you improved in priority for Reflex GT6?

Tapout:
I am not sure if we are "ready", all my teammates started playing competitive during MW2, what means that they never really played Domination like I did at Call of Duty 4. That will be one of our main disadvantages. But all in all I think that we’ve done a lot to keep this disadvantage as low as possible. Since we are a new team and never played together in this constellation, we had to work a lot on our teamwork and we had to find out who should play which role etc, as we are all able to play both roles, but i think we also managed that very well.

apeX: By the way, tell us about your training. I heard that you played a lot with your mates. Do you thinkyou’re prepared yourself the best way you can?

Tapout: Hm, in my opinion we could have prepared more and better, we scrimmed a lot to see how other teams play but maybe we focused a bit to hard on their game instead of improving our own. We also really struggled to train
Search and Destroy as noone wants to play it in Scrims, but i think this counts for all teams so it shouldn’t t be adisadvantage.

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) 5b6886be63244b4e
(l. Max @Gamescom Cologne/GER 2011 CoD XP Qualifier)

apeX: Two apeX’s lineups will move for this event: yours and the European one: in your opinion which rank theEuropean lineup could reach?

Tapout:
The complete rosters of the other team are throughout CoD Veterans and have the experience you need to be the best. I am pretty sure they’ll make it into the final; everything else would be an upset for me.

apeX: First LAN on MW3, can you explain to us which are yours feelings when you’re playing at this game?

Tapout:
I really like this game, as I am just a tank on it and it is my best CoD since Call of Duty 4 Smile I agree about the things, which are criticized by the community, like to random spawns, not enough competitive maps but all in all it is the best Call of Duty since CoD4. I really can t wait to play the game on LAN as every CoD is just so much better on LAN and it always felt so much better.

apeX: Well done. A huge “thank you” for the time you gave me. Good luck for Reflex GT6: all apeX’s world is with you and our second Lineup. For the end, any word to add?

Tapout:
Yeah, a big THX to you Bobby for making this Interview with me and of course a shootout to mike an Famous for their faith, our Team manager and Coach Toni, who is there whenever we need his help, the sponsors which make this Event possible for us and of course my team!!!!!!

Questions asked by B0bbY, New news writer from apex.

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9dU5qUT8F8bkQSmcyONr_UQsHAyrqXOMn_HS2V7PkGnwZS_BgxA

<<< Then we’ve got Riddlez’s interview:

apeX: Hi Riddlez, glad to see you after a bad EGL4. Hope you're now at Top. What do you think about your replacement of Blackk and arrival of Gotaga?

Riddlez:
Hey there. Well obviously our placement wasn't a good one, but we've put that behind us now as we are looking to the future. Well obviously we are disappointed with Blackk not being able to come, but these things happen. We replaced him with Gunshy and I have to say things are going okay so far. Gunshy has a wealth of experience behind him so I'm not worried. Gotaga is fitting in the team really well and I can't wait to play our first tournament with him!

apeX: About the Reflex GT6 now. Many lineups will come at this event and, in your opinion, which are the more dangerous?

Riddlez:
Well I think Foreign and Lekker will be the biggest threat going into the tournament. But there are some lesserknown teams going in to the event who are considered to be dark horses, such as the Portugese team.

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJPoljZEOCR_O2ddqa_kinhEitrnK42BGlA7ctSITjyNDcObWtKw

apeX: apeX's staff put a lot of hope in your lineup and in the german one. Do you have any idea of your future placement at the Reflex?

Riddlez:
It's hard to say. apeX.Germany are a good team and should finish high. I'm hoping for a top 4 finish for them actually. As for us, again it's hard to say; we've have to make a last minute change with Blackk not being able to attend.

apeX: How do you find your actual level on MW3? Do you think that you're prepare as well as you can?

Riddlez:
Due to university with me and Blackk (before he said he couldn't go) we couldn't play as much as we wanted;along with Tommey being in college. Reflex has come at a weird time for us as we're busy with education. (Laugh)

apeX: Well, thank you very much for this little interview. I hope that you'll be, you and your lineup, at top level during the competition. Any words to say for the end?

Riddlez:
Thanks for the interview Toni, I would like to thank apeX management fo everything they have done, and the sponsors!

Questions asked by ToniD, our EU manager.

Fonte: apeX eSports
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
FrIaS

FrIaS

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQua Dez 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Citação :
But there are some lesserknown teams going in to the event who are considered to be dark horses, such as the Portugese team.
sidsidsid

sidsidsid

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQua Dez 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Portuguese team will rock Smile
Vindicare

Vindicare

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQua Dez 07, 2011 1:17 pm

All the way Smile Boa sorte.
Pitz

Pitz

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQui Dez 08, 2011 8:13 am

Muita merd@ para a vossa equipa!

Vou estar a acompanhar o torneio do principio,força Very Happy
sir_dany12

sir_dany12

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQui Dez 08, 2011 9:53 am

Muita boa sorte para voçês!!
Tenho a certeza que irão ter uma boa prestação no torneio Smile
Blindd

Blindd

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQui Dez 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Excelente o facto do Riddlez vos mencionar!
As melhores sortes, desejo-vos tudo de bom e que consigam o melhor possível, força XPX Wink

Em termos de seed..qual foi o vosso posicionamento?
netcabo

netcabo

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeQui Dez 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Blindd escreveu:
As melhores sortes, desejo-vos tudo de bom e que consigam o melhor possível, força XPX Wink

Provavelmente grupo da Morte, vamos sem seed.. Smile
Blindd

Blindd

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeSex Dez 09, 2011 12:59 pm

netcabo escreveu:
Blindd escreveu:

Provavelmente grupo da Morte, vamos sem seed.. Smile
Pois vi agora que ficaram com os apeX e os 3D max. Muito fodido mesmo malta, mas é preciso acreditar e pelo que tenho visto vocês tão em forma. Aproveitem a experiência e mostrem a vossa força. Muita sorte
SkullL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeSex Dez 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Força malta! (:
Mateus

Mateus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitimeSáb Dez 10, 2011 8:46 am

Boa sorte para o torneio!
A comunidade PTR está com voces Exclamation
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )   Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports ) Icon_minitime

Reflex GT6 : preparation of our Lineup ( apeX eSports )
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1