Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Lost Planet 2 Trofeus-2BiografiaPortalInícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar
Últimos assuntos
» Liga Nacional League of Legends
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor FILIP_FB Qua Dez 05, 2012 11:20 am

» ModernVision Gaming
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor baldiante Dom Out 07, 2012 8:03 am

» Rengar Double Kill
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor psipunisher Dom Set 16, 2012 5:05 am

» Labregos do Online (maiores de 18 anos) - Jogo 1 - MW3 - PS3
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor Litz94 Ter Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

» [Torneios] uPlayReal | 21 e 22 de Julho
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor SkullL Ter Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

» E coiso e tal #41 :: Olha para isto :: MW3 :: PS3
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Seg Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

» mc_silva( posso entrar ? )
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor mc_silva Sáb Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

» 197 - GroundWar - Domo - Underground - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am

» 196 - Domo - Fallen - "ACR" vs RNG tugas - MW3 - PS3
Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 195 - Domo - Interchange - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3

» 194 - Domo - Lockdown - "ACR" - MW3 - PS3

» 193 - Domo - Carbon - "UMP" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3

Tópicos semelhantes
Estatísticas
Temos 831 usuários registrados
O último membro registrado é otaku

Os nossos membros postaram um total de 52931 mensagens em 9173 assuntos
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese Killers em seu site de social bookmarking

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ em seu site de social bookmarking
Top dos mais postadores
sidsidsid
Lost Planet 2 Vote_lcapLost Planet 2 Voting_barLost Planet 2 Vote_rcap 
Jeremias25
netcabo
psipunisher
OMGWTFBBW
Almeida
lordfc
Caesar
bluefran
FrIaS
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Lost Planet 2

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
EduTheMan

EduTheMan

Lost Planet 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Lost Planet 2   Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimeSex Set 25, 2009 3:41 am

Lost Planet 2 Lost-planet-2-logo1

Citação :
PlayStation 3 owners looking to get a taste of Capcom's Lost Planet 2 won't have to wait too much longer.

Finally, a demo for the game will be released on PlayStation Network beginning on September 24, the same day when Tokyo Game Show opens.

The demo was orginally released only on Xbox 360 last month. But Capcom says PlayStation 3 owners will be getting two new, exclusive online co-op missions for their's.

Citação :

Man, it's good thing I did.

This demo thrusts you and 3 other players, along with some NPC allies straight into an incredibly epic, Shadow of Colossus-esque battle with a ginormous salamander-type Akrid (the insect-like creatures of the Lost Planet series). Initially given only your standard assault rifle and a few grenades, it's up to you and your teammates to utilize resourcefulness, teamwork, tactics, and firepower to bring down the towering beast.

Not surprisingly, Lost Planet 2 in many ways stays fairly true to its first iteration; many of the gameplay mechanics and technical aspects of the game seem to be intact and/or slightly improved. While I didn't really notice any significant enhancement in the game's graphics, I found the environmental alterations (mainly the lack of snow) quite refreshing. Character movement and control seemed relatively unchanged, as the game pretty much uses the exact same control/camera scheme as its predecessor. The combat didn't really evolve that much either (not that this is a bad thing), despite the fact that the demo did show off a few new weapons/mech options. However, what changes were made, I feel were definitely made for the better.

Throughout my playthroughs of the demo, I couldn't help but feel that Capcom actually put effort into expanding, and capitalizing on everything that the first Lost Planet got right. This is very apparent with Lost Planet 2's huge focus on multi-player. The 4-player co-op really added another dimension to the gameplay, giving our team different possible ways to assault the beast. Also, fighting is always more fun alongside friends, right? Aside from that, I feel that the improved multiplayer options in Lost Planet 2 will hopefully boost the game's online community. I happened to own a copy of Lost Planet: Colonies for Xbox360. My favorite part of the game wasn't actually the single player game itself, but rather the online versus multiplayer. While it was insanely fun battling other players in Human vs. Human and Human vs. Akrid matches, I found it quite difficult to find games, since not many people seemed to have picked up Lost Planet: Colonies. With the inclusion of the demo's exhibited co-op multiplayer, hopefully Lost Planet 2's online community will grow much more than Lost Planet: Colonies online community.

Not relating to the multiplater factor, another improvement I noticed in the demo was a change in the game's "T-ENG" thermal energy system. One thing I hated about the original Lost Planet was the fact that the thermal energy meter would always be decreasing. Because of this, I was forced to constantly be on the hunt for energy, ultimately killing my pacing and curbing my exploratory incentive. While the new system still uses energy to restore your health, the thermal energy no longer deteriorates, allowing you and your team to advance with patience, explore new areas fully, and generally set your own pace.

All in all, this demo was awesome. Although I died a lot and eventually killed the huge beast, I ended up playing multiple times. One must take into consideration though, that this was only a demo. I'm sure more surprises await us in the full version. While I wasn't planning to care much for Lost Planet 2, this demo definitely got my attention. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this game as it's revealed. Lost Planet 2 definitely looks promising - much more so than my initial expectations. The December release date seems almost too far!

Esta altamente aconselho a sacar o demo co op 4
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Caesar

Caesar

Lost Planet 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Lost Planet 2   Lost Planet 2 Icon_minitimeTer Abr 20, 2010 3:04 pm

viral marketing, i'm loving it