Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Trofeus-2BiografiaPortalInícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar
Últimos assuntos
» Liga Nacional League of Legends
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor FILIP_FB Qua Dez 05, 2012 11:20 am

» ModernVision Gaming
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor baldiante Dom Out 07, 2012 8:03 am

» Rengar Double Kill
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor psipunisher Dom Set 16, 2012 5:05 am

» Labregos do Online (maiores de 18 anos) - Jogo 1 - MW3 - PS3
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor Litz94 Ter Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

» [Torneios] uPlayReal | 21 e 22 de Julho
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor SkullL Ter Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

» E coiso e tal #41 :: Olha para isto :: MW3 :: PS3
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Seg Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

» mc_silva( posso entrar ? )
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor mc_silva Sáb Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

» 197 - GroundWar - Domo - Underground - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am

» 196 - Domo - Fallen - "ACR" vs RNG tugas - MW3 - PS3
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 195 - Domo - Interchange - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 194 - Domo - Lockdown - "ACR" - MW3 - PS3

» 193 - Domo - Carbon - "UMP" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3

Tópicos semelhantes
Estatísticas
Temos 831 usuários registrados
O último membro registrado é otaku

Os nossos membros postaram um total de 52931 mensagens em 9173 assuntos
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese Killers em seu site de social bookmarking

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ em seu site de social bookmarking
Top dos mais postadores
sidsidsid
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Vote_lcapEA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Voting_barEA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Vote_rcap 
Jeremias25
EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Vote_lcapEA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Voting_barEA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Vote_rcap 
netcabo
psipunisher
OMGWTFBBW
Almeida
lordfc
Caesar
bluefran
FrIaS
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd)

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
sidsidsid

sidsidsid

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Empty
MensagemAssunto: EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd)   EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) Icon_minitimeDom Set 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Sometime last week Major Nelson made a post
detailing a Gillette/EA even being held on Febuary 3rd at the UCF Arena
(Orlando, FL). Though on short notice, I went ahead and called into
work and charged the batteries for my camera. The basic concept of the
even is that the best players in EA Sports titles were to face the real
life athletes in the games. Decent enough concept, there was no charge
for the event, and it was only a 15 minute drive from my house.

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) 4016-120582-0001signjpg-468x

Showing up, the main room was not open yet, but everyone was nice
and happy outside. Denny Hamlin had his NASCAR car outside which would
be really cool if I was into NASCAR. Local radio stations were in attendance, a big Gillette truck with a screaming lady who reminded me of PMS Clan's AthenaTwin
but not as annoying. Fairly quickly, someone from Gillette walked me
inside where I got a press kit with a free razor (retail $11.99, woo!)
Inside they also had setup a simulated Tiger Woods on one screen
judging your screen on a Wii-like golf simulator (sans-Wiimote, you
just had to do the swinging motions in the air).

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) 4016-120582-0002hamlinscarjpg-468x

EA's "Champions of Gaming" Event in Orlando, FL (Feb 3rd) 4016-120582-0003golfsimulatorjpg-468x

Having a huge wrestling fan like my cousin present made it easy to
choose whether to stand in the John Cena autograph line or the Reggie
Bush line. Major Nelson popped up and introduced Cena, and signing
commenced. There was a sign next to the table where Cena was seated
that said "Autographs Only (1 per person) No Posed Photos".. obviously
meant to keep the fairly long line moving quickly. Of course I got my
autograph, shook his monstrous hand, and kept moving.