Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Trofeus-2BiografiaPortalInícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar
Últimos assuntos
» Liga Nacional League of Legends
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor FILIP_FB Qua Dez 05, 2012 11:20 am

» ModernVision Gaming
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor baldiante Dom Out 07, 2012 8:03 am

» Rengar Double Kill
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor psipunisher Dom Set 16, 2012 5:05 am

» Labregos do Online (maiores de 18 anos) - Jogo 1 - MW3 - PS3
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor Litz94 Ter Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

» [Torneios] uPlayReal | 21 e 22 de Julho
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor SkullL Ter Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

» E coiso e tal #41 :: Olha para isto :: MW3 :: PS3
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Seg Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

» mc_silva( posso entrar ? )
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor mc_silva Sáb Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

» 197 - GroundWar - Domo - Underground - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am

» 196 - Domo - Fallen - "ACR" vs RNG tugas - MW3 - PS3
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 195 - Domo - Interchange - "ACR" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimepor sidsidsid Sex Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

» 194 - Domo - Lockdown - "ACR" - MW3 - PS3

» 193 - Domo - Carbon - "UMP" vs Tugas - MW3 - PS3

Tópicos semelhantes
Estatísticas
Temos 831 usuários registrados
O último membro registrado é otaku

Os nossos membros postaram um total de 52931 mensagens em 9173 assuntos
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese Killers em seu site de social bookmarking

Conservar e compartilhar o endereço de Xtreme Portuguese GamerzZ em seu site de social bookmarking
Top dos mais postadores
sidsidsid
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Vote_lcapMario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Voting_barMario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Vote_rcap 
Jeremias25
Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Vote_lcapMario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Voting_barMario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Vote_rcap 
netcabo
psipunisher
OMGWTFBBW
Almeida
lordfc
Caesar
bluefran
FrIaS
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
netcabo

netcabo

Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Empty
MensagemAssunto: Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives   Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives Icon_minitimeQua Ago 12, 2009 1:54 am

Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives 3192932754_d16ce11b02_o

Note from racketboy: I’d like to thanks our newest contributor, Zen Albatross, for his personal, yet entertaining look into one of the most influential games in his life, Mario Paint. I’m guessing he is not the only one that was impacted by this gem from the 16-bit era, so I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I did.

Long ago, before the thought of becoming a professional artist had ever entered my addled young brain, I drew Mario. I drew Mario a lot. I drew him with crayons. I drew him with colored markers. I drew him at times when I wasn’t allowed to draw him, such as Story Time in my Kindergarten classroom – And even late at night, using the hallway light for illumination, quickly feigning unconsciousness whenever my parents came up the stairs. To me, Mario was an enigma – An endless vortex of creative energy. You see, I never had an NES growing up. Crayons and colored markers were all well and good, but with this burning passion to create, what’s a kid with a hyperactive imagination and an unyielding fascination with video games to do?

Then, on my 8th birthday, I got a Super Nintendo.

It was a gift beyond gifts. It was the highlight of my young life. But accompanying that magical gray box was another gift; A gift that had far more importance than I originally gave it credit for:

MARIO PAINT.

Mario Paint: How The 16-bit Wonder Changed Lives 3192937926_7e989220e0

I remember not being too enthused about the game at first. After all, at the time I had the seemingly endless adventures of Super Mario World and Zelda 3 to keep me busy. The gift almost immediately made me think to myself, “Oh. So this is suppose to encourage me to keep drawing, right? I see what you did there, Mom & Dad.” Little did I know that this 5.5” cartridge (and the mouse peripheral that came with it) would essentially be the foundation of my creative career. Before Photoshop, before Paint, before I had ever even used a computer, Mario Paint became the very first time where my creativity and my love for video games came together in sweet, 16-bit harmony.

Right off the bat, let’s kick it off with one of my favorite features: The Music Composer.